Sustainability Science Dialogue + Opening event of the UniFR_ESH Institute
Universität Freiburg & Initiative für Nachhaltigkeitsforschung der SCNAT
During three parallel workshop sessions focussed on different themes, research and teaching staff of the University of Fribourg will be discussing how science can best contribute to the transformation to sustainability. The workshops will be followed by the formal opening of the new Environmental Sciences and Humanities Institute and an apéro.
Click here for the blog post with a summary of the event.
This event invites researchers and teaching staff of the University of Fribourg as well as other interested parties to reflect together on the following questions:
Which aspects of the priorities identified by the Academies are already being researched at the University of Fribourg? In which areas does it contribute to the priority topics?
What are the main gaps and unresolved issues? How, by whom and in which partnerships could they be addressed?
How can research and teaching on these issues be institutionalised at the University of Fribourg, what institutional requirements are needed for this and what role can the Environmental Sciences and Humanities Institute play in this?
Sustainability Science Dialogue
- Sustainability Science Dialogue: 30 years after “Rio” – New research challenges for sustainable development?
- Sustainability Science Dialogue – Mehr Vernetzung für die Nachhaltigkeitsforschung an der ZHAW
- Sustainability Science Dialogue – Nachhaltige Entwicklung von Natur- und Siedlungsräumen im Kanton Bern
- Sustainability Science Dialogue – Gemeinsame Werte, Visionen und Wege zur Nachhaltigkeit
- Sustainability Science Dialogue – Dialogues recherche et durabilité
- Sustainability Science Dialogue + Opening event of the UniFR_ESH Institute
- Sustainability Science Dialogue - A migration perspective on visions of a sustainable future
- Sustainability Science Dialogue - Sustainable mitigation and adaptation to climate change
Steering Committee Sustainability Research
House of Academies